Plone Status?

Hi happy web hackers!

(Lucas, I apologize, I'm not meaning to put you on the spot.)

For the 3 teams working on the new site (Content, Plone and Art) can
anyone give a brief update?

For the Content team, I poked around the editors instance this morning
for a few minutes (http://website-editors.gnome.org) but I will need to
review it in much more detail to give a status update.  (Darton, maybe
you can help me?)

The reason I'm asking is I am at the GNOME Marketing Hackfest this week
in Spain and we are working on the GNOME 3.0 launch plan.  As Vincent
said yesterday - "Not having the new website is a blocker for GNOME 3.0"
- so no pressure!  The other reason is we would like to do a specific
GNOME 3.0 website on www.gnome3.org that is going to showcase some
videos and screenshots of GNOME 3.  Is this something we could use Plone
for?

If so, we have a lot more questions.  Feel free to ping me on IRC
(probably #marketing is best) or drop an email.

Thanks.

Paul