Re: Hello list

On Wed, 2010-03-31 at 10:31 +0200, Marc Hanisch wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> my name is Marc Hanisch and I would like to help to improve the gnome
> websites.
> I'm a professional developer in a web agency in Germany, mainly
> focused on PHP applications, JavaScript development (with all that
> web2.0 stuff ;-)) and database deployment (PostgeSQL and MySQL).
> Maybe there are some undone JavaScript functions or something else
> that have to be done...
>
> I'm using GNU/Linux for about 10 years and now I feel that I have to
> put something back to the community ;-)
> So if there are some undone items, let me know!
>
> Greetings,
> Marc

Hi Marc,

Thanks for the introductory email!

Now is a great time to join the team as we're in the process of
migrating our main website to Plone.

Our wiki page is a good starting point[1] and depending on what you want
to work on, we're currently working in three teams:

* Content [2]
* Design [3]
* CMS [4]

Take a look around those links and let us know what you'd like to work
on.

Thanks again!

Paul

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb