Hello list

Hello list,

my name is Marc Hanisch and I would like to help to improve the gnome websites.
I'm a professional developer in a web agency in Germany, mainly focused on PHP applications, _javascript_ development (with all that web2.0 stuff ;-)) and database deployment (PostgeSQL and MySQL).
Maybe there are some undone _javascript_ functions or something else that have to be done...

I'm using GNU/Linux for about 10 years and now I feel that I have to put something back to the community ;-)
So if there are some undone items, let me know!

Greetings,
Marc