Re: Failure updating git://git.gnome.org/guadec-web

On 10 June 2010 19:35, Web Site Maintainance <gnomeweb gnome org> wrote:
> Failure updating git://git.gnome.org/guadec-web.
>
> Last commit by: Sense Hofstede <qense ubuntu com>
> CGIT: http://git.gnome.org/browse/guadec-web/commit/?id=8103ce80316bd437f35d1bf2a0468b8938f4244c
>
> THE PERSON WHO BREAKS THE BUILD IS RESPONSIBLE TO FIX IT!
>
> Last few lines of output:
>
> /usr/local/www/gnomeweb/hooks/guadec-web: line 10: ../autogen.sh: No such file or directory
>

> Full output can be seen at http://www.gnome.org/updatelogs/guadec-web.out

Hello,

The one responsible for these continuing breakage messages of
guadec-web is me. I am supposed to fix this, but what should I do?

The current host for <http://guadec.org/> is one of the Dutch
organisers of GUADEC 2010, not a GNOME host that is reachable by make
files and such.

Questions: what use have all those makefiles that were used for the
legacy sites? Are the older sites still hosted, and if yes, where? Did
my messing with the branch break that hosting?

The new site, OCS based has been pushed clean to master, the old code
has been moved to a separate branch, legacy:
<http://git.gnome.org/browse/guadec-web/tree/?h=legacy>.

Regards,
--
Sense Hofstede