Re: Website - Pending content tasks

Hi,

2010/2/15 Darton Williams <dartonw gmail com>:
> Lucas,
>
> Thanks for putting all that together. I'd like to volunteer to tackle
> the Download section items, since I've started working on them anyway.

Ok, cool.

> Is there a way that we can establish a workflow to notify when content
> has been "finalized" or "approved" by someone (such as yourself), and
> marked as ready for final proofreading?

Maybe we could follow this guide:
1. Assign a page to yourself in the content table in
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/TwoPointTwentyseven/Content (rename
'Author' column to 'Assigned to' or something)
2. When you're 'done' with the first draft:
  2.1 Update the same content table with a link to the page ('Draft
Available' column);
  2.2 Send an email to gnome-web-list about it

--lucasr