Re: Website - Pending content tasks

Lucas,

Thanks for putting all that together. I'd like to volunteer to tackle
the Download section items, since I've started working on them anyway.

Is there a way that we can establish a workflow to notify when content
has been "finalized" or "approved" by someone (such as yourself), and
marked as ready for final proofreading?

best,

dartonw