Re: Plone development list and bugs

El dl 06 de 12 de 2010 a les 18:45 +0100, en/na Johannes Raggam va
escriure:
> On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 23:32 +0100, Gil Forcada wrote:
> > El dg 07 de 11 de 2010 a les 20:21 +0100, en/na Johannes Raggam va
> > escriure:

> > > the tricky thing was that we integrated Vinicius Depizzol's dropbox for
> > > deliverance's static files. i guess that will need a bit more
> > > explanation then.
> > >
> > > also see
> > > http://bluedynamics.com/articles/johannes/drop-dead-dropbox-doings-with-deliverance for more info.

> > > perfect. please leave then a note at svn to remind that repo has moved.
> > > or let me leave that note if you don't have access rights.
> >
> > Hi I just finished (sorry for the really big delay) moving all
> > repositories shown on [1] to git [2].
> >
> > I already updated the buildout repository [3] and pinned all versions
> > from the submodules.
> >
> > You can mark them as moved over to gitorious.org on svn.plone.org :)
>
> done :)
>
> i leave all files there - at least for some time, for reference.
>

> seems like, that you didn't move the
> https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/gnomeweb-plone/wgo.linguasync/
> repository, which implemented all the translation sync stuff to reflect
> the gnome language translation workflow.

I just imported that one [1] and wgo.mainpage [2].

For the first, at least looking at the source code, doesn't look like
it's a regular submodule you put under src/ right? It's just an external
module not tied-up with the other modules?

For the later, do you remember if it's still valid or wgo.theme [3]
super-seeded it?

> i *think* that collective.plone.gsxml, which was used for importing
> content, isn't used anymore. i'm not very sure about that, but i guess
> so. but if it's working, it might be ok to leave it where it is. i have
> developed the create_item functions as an alternative to define a
> content structure as dictionary which can then be used to create content
> in a plone site (see: wgo.installsite.setuphandlers-basic_content). this
> tool lead into the development of
> https://github.com/collective/collective.setuphandlertools/
> which may be used for importing content and other stuff, if needed.

Nice to know about it.

Since you have some prior knowledge about the past efforts on bringing
Plone to GNOME would you mind coming to the upcoming IRC meeting about
it?

It will be on Sunday December 19th at 20:00 GMT on
#webhackers irc gnome org

Cheers,

[1] http://gitorious.org/gnomeweb/linguasync
[2] http://gitorious.org/gnomeweb/mainpage
[3] http://gitorious.org/gnomeweb/theme

--
Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net