Re: Plone development list and bugs

On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 23:32 +0100, Gil Forcada wrote:
> El dg 07 de 11 de 2010 a les 20:21 +0100, en/na Johannes Raggam va
> escriure:
> > On Sun, 2010-11-07 at 18:49 +0100, Gil Forcada wrote:
> > > El dc 03 de 11 de 2010 a les 12:17 +0100, en/na Johannes Raggam va
> > > escriure:

> > > Thanks for your offerings, I will ping you when it comes to it :)
> > the tricky thing was that we integrated Vinicius Depizzol's dropbox for
> > deliverance's static files. i guess that will need a bit more
> > explanation then.
> >
> > also see
> > http://bluedynamics.com/articles/johannes/drop-dead-dropbox-doings-with-deliverance for more info.

> > > Yes, we are moving them over to git so it would be easier for GNOMEys :)
> > perfect. please leave then a note at svn to remind that repo has moved.
> > or let me leave that note if you don't have access rights.
>
> Hi I just finished (sorry for the really big delay) moving all
> repositories shown on [1] to git [2].
>
> I already updated the buildout repository [3] and pinned all versions
> from the submodules.
>
> You can mark them as moved over to gitorious.org on svn.plone.org :)

done :)

i leave all files there - at least for some time, for reference.

seems like, that you didn't move the
https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/gnomeweb-plone/wgo.linguasync/
repository, which implemented all the translation sync stuff to reflect
the gnome language translation workflow.

i *think* that collective.plone.gsxml, which was used for importing
content, isn't used anymore. i'm not very sure about that, but i guess
so. but if it's working, it might be ok to leave it where it is. i have
developed the create_item functions as an alternative to define a
content structure as dictionary which can then be used to create content
in a plone site (see: wgo.installsite.setuphandlers-basic_content). this
tool lead into the development of
https://github.com/collective/collective.setuphandlertools/
which may be used for importing content and other stuff, if needed.

cheers,
,,,johannes

--
johannes raggam / thet