Re: Cleaning up the products page

I agree
The git projects is probably the best source for all official gnome
stuff. I don't think all projects should be directly displayed
however. We should pick out the best parts, and maybe have a
development libraries section and an extras section that can point to
things we don't want up front. As this is on the main page, a
less-is-more approach would probably benefit new users.

I will try to put something in the next few days

//Olof