Cleaning up the products page

Hi!

I visited http://projects.gnome.org/ for the first time yesterday and
found several great programs that I didn't know existed.
However, several projects in the list are outdated (galeon,
WVware...), deprecated (GB), replaced (gossip?). Other don't exist
(pdfmod, rygel)

I think it is a great resource for showcasing gnome stuff that is more
closely coupled with gnome than gnomefiles, but the page need to be
updated.
If there is an interest, but lack of manpower I don't mind doing it,
as long as I can get some mentoring.
Is this at all the right list to ask for these kinds of
wishlist/question/bug/improvement things?

//Olof