Re: Request for comment (web team): release date for GNOME 3.0

Hi Vincent,

Yay for late replies!

So, unfortunately, things got stuck in the last few months.

Quick summary: what we have now is a Plone website with the proposed
content structure and initial implementation of the new design.
Carsten is working on the integration with GNOME i18n. We have drafts
for several parts of the content but a general review and production
on missing content is still pending. We're now waiting for the
editor's Plone instance to be installed on GNOME servers so that the
content team can start implementing the content on the actual website
design.

I have just restarted the work on the website and I expect to have
more stuff being done in the next weeks. I'm confident that we can
have the new website ready in March (2.30). It will all depend on the
availability of our volunteers though. Let's see.

Cheers!

--lucasr