Web Development Roadmap

Hi All,

I have just signed up for assisting with the web effort. Unfortunately, I have been unable to find the work that has been implemented and what is outstanding. I was wondering if you can point me to a roadmap for the Web Development being performed on the Gnome site including past tasks, completion dates, future tasks and expected completion dates? Also, is there any Brainstorm site where end users can submit ideas for entry into the Gnome product backlog?

I am not a web developer but am experienced as documenting requirements and mock-ups for web sites.

--
Mark Fernando
Email: mark c fernando gmail com