Re: No 'edit' option even after logged in.

Olav Vitters wrote:

> It is due to your username. Loads of spammers have a similar username.
> Create an account IIRC without numbers, then it'll work.

Thank you very much for your help, I created a new account and added my
plugin link to 'Gedit/plugin' page. I was frustrated for the past 1
month without knowing why it is happening.

It would have been different if the 'Create Profile' section of
'UserPreference' page contains clear information about the username, It
said 'it is best to create WikiName(FirstnameLastname) as username'. I
thought that sentence is a suggession and I created userid with numbers
as usual.

Atleast the form must validate the username, so that people like me who
don't know about this 'username' restriction will create correct
username at first shot.

Anyway, I edited that page, if something wrong in my editing, please
correct.

Once again thanks for your help,
Mohan R.