Re: Images that are part of the content <div> have an underline. How to remove this

No objections means go. Sounds good to me.

Sent from my cPhone

On May 14, 2009, at 1:04 AM, "Jaap A. Haitsma" <jaap haitsma org> wrote:

Nobody is replying. I guess that also means that nobody is objecting. :-)

However I'd like to hear at least support of one or two people before
pushing the change to git.

Jaap