Re: wgo Status & Next Steps

As discussed previously, I set up a page with essential information for the project:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/PloneImplementation
I reused this existing page which was out-of-date. Previous content was backed-up as GnomeWeb/PloneImplementationOld, and should probably be deleted...

Some questions:
- Are all the tasks in bugzilla already ?
- Can we use bugzilla to maintain a roadmap (i.e. associate tickets to milestones) ?
- Once this is done, can I remove the "Tasks" section from the GnomeWeb/CmsSetup page ? (and also the "Archived Text", "Installing a local Sandbox" and "How to join gnomeweb-plone" sections ?)
- Where is the latest Data.fs ? (is it still needed ?)

I would also like to set up an up-to-date requirements list (in a page ? or as bugzilla tickets ?), since current requirements are defined in multiple, not always up-to-date pages...

Seb