Re: Plone deployment - Need help

Hi folks,

If someone has it's hands on it, I suggest to do these things:

- 1 subdomain, say plone.socket.gnome.org, for the continous updated test
 instance

I tried create this news subdomains in menubar server but I haven't permission.

- 1 subdomain, say edit.socket.gnome.org, for a stable instance where
 content editors can work without getting hidden by broken development
 branches

Same problem above.

- open up port 8090 to reach the server and do through the web zope
 administration for the case we need it (alternatively we can add additional
 rewrite rules to the virtual host to expose zopes admin interface.

After to create the subdomains above I will create create the virtualdomains.

..Carsten

Regards,

--
Alexandro Silva