Re: GtkGLext website on Gnome web infrastructure

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 03:51:42PM +0000, Michele Mattioni wrote:
> I would like to let you know that the gtkglext and companions website has
> been transferred to the projects.gnome.org .
>
> I just come across to the HACKING [1] after we started the migration.
>
> Is that ok or there are some problems?

Just go ahead. Make sure there aren't any problems building the website.
You'll get an email if you do (directed towards the email address you
gave to accounts gnome org)

Ok cool,

we are online :)

http://projects.gnome.org/gtkglext/

> Note that GtkGLext is already using gnome git, gnome mailing list service
> and the bugzilla.
>
> We would like to include the API docs of the projects under the
> library.gnome.org .
> How we can do that?

1. Include API docs in your tarballs
2. Release those tarballs on ftp.gnome.org (master.gnome.org)
3. File a bug against website product, library.gnome.org requesting
inclusion of those API docs

Ok thanks, we'll do.

--
Regards,