GtkGLext website on Gnome web infrastructure

Hello gnome list,

I would like to let you know that the gtkglext and companions website has been transferred to the projects.gnome.org .

I just come across to the HACKING [1] after we started the migration.

Is that ok or there are some problems?

Note that GtkGLext is already using gnome git, gnome mailing list service and the bugzilla.

We would like to include the API docs of the projects under the library.gnome.org .
How we can do that?

Regards,
Michele.