Re: Fwd: gnome.org (WAS: Re: Software Freedom Day)

Murray Cumming wrote:
On Fri, 2008-09-26 at 12:16 -0600, Stormy Peters wrote:

Before I forget, check this link with mockups of wgo by Mairin Duffy,
she made them like 2 years ago, but I like them a lot:

 http://mihmo.livejournal.com/34329.html

Please forward it to the web list, right now I'm in a hurry to go look
for my suscription options and etc, just didn't want to forget about
sending the link :)

That was just part of the discussion that went into the Plone system.

p.s. I'm still around if you need help :)

~m