[no subject]

I have no svn access, what is the process of getting an account?

I wouldn't mind maintaining the web stuff.
Basically I'd like to get things rolling as soon as possible and start
the actual designing/coding, because previous efforts have slowly died
out.

I wull do some work on a mirror for now. :)

Hylke