Re: is there any problem on host a paypal store on my gnome app page?

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 01:03:32AM +0200, Xavi de Blas wrote:
> Hello, we don't make money with this.
>
> - 4 people paid 1500 euros each for the construction of the 200 first
> units. Wee also had to pay more materials
> - we sell them because we want that people has this instrumentation,
> but the money is only for recuperate the initial 6000.
>
> We loose money until we sell all chronopics, and then we will pay
> again for new 20 units. We sell only for recuperate, there's
> absolutely no "making money intention"
>
> Bye, wait for your decision, thanks again.

OK, that totally changes my mind.

Now I am happy with it, as long as:
* specify that it is on a non-profit basis (makes people understand)
* extra by the chronojump developers (meaning: don't go to foundation)
* perhaps also mention the bits above (only break even if everything is
sold)

Note: I very much like the idea of having people be able to use this, it
is just that money often makes things messy.

--
Regards,
Olav