Re: is there any problem on host a paypal store on my gnome app page?

Hello, we don't make money with this.

- 4 people paid 1500 euros each for the construction of the 200 first
units. Wee also had to pay more materials
- we sell them because we want that people has this instrumentation,
but the money is only for recuperate the initial 6000.

We loose money until we sell all chronopics, and then we will pay
again for new 20 units. We sell only for recuperate, there's
absolutely no "making money intention"

Bye, wait for your decision, thanks again.