Re: developer.gnome.org and projects.gnome.org
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>
- Cc: gnome-web-list <gnome-web-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: developer.gnome.org and projects.gnome.org
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:08:04 +0100
On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 11:00 +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 10:58:24AM +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 10:56 +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > > On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 10:31:04AM +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > > > If there is no objection then I will start doing this next week.
> > >
> > > I was wondering if something still linked or used those pages. Some
> > > project sites are clearly outdated, so for those it doesn't really
> > > matter if the links are broken. Still need redirects for bugsquad stuff
> > > at least.
> > Yeah, this should be easy to redirect.
> Oh, and what I forgot.. do you need SVN history stuff (for
> blame/annotate and so on)? I assume that isn't important?
No, I don't think that's important. And it would just slow us down.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev