developer.gnome.org and projects.gnome.org

I blogged about this yesterday, but I'll mention it here for opinions.
http://www.murrayc.com/blog/permalink/2008/10/24/developergnomeorg-cleaned-up/

The main developer.gnome.org page is now just a link to the
library.gnome.org developer section and two links to some archived
stuff.

There is still stuff in the projects directory,
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/
which is only really used by the Usability and Accessibility projects. I
don't think that summary page was ever linked from anywhere. I'd like
these to be moved to a new projects.gnome.org subdomain, combining with
the www.gnome.org/projects/ stuff that seems to have lots more content.
Actually projects.gnome.org exists already, as a bad (no stylesheet)
version of the
http://www.gnome.org/projects/
summary page. Moving all this projects/ stuff into a new svn module
would make future changes to www.gnome.org easier.

Then we could kill developer.gnome.org completely. I don't think anyone
has any other plans for it. I don't even think the archive of old
content has any real value, but maybe we could move that to
dgo_archive.gnome.org or such suchlike.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com