Re: GnomeWeb-Plone

I'm here at the Plone Conference and ran into David Bain.. we are trying to get together a sprint of some people who are at the conf to work on some gnomeweb-plone. He's here till saturday I think.. I'm only here till Friday, we only need another person or so.

If anyone is interested and sees me.. i'm wearing a red sweater.. and i'm waltzing around from session to session. Please stop me, i'm trying to read name tags but it's not easy.

-C