Re: gnomeweb-wml projects svn changes
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: "daniel g. siegel" <dgsiegel gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-web-list gnome org, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>
- Subject: Re: gnomeweb-wml projects svn changes
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:00:06 +0100
On Thu, 2008-11-13 at 15:45 +0100, daniel g. siegel wrote:
> it seems like links without the real name of a html file do not work
> anymore, e.g.
> http://projects.gnome.org/cheese/tour produces a 404 while
> http://projects.gnome.org/cheese/tour.html is working.
> (this actually was working on gnome.org/projects)
That's a rather strange rule to me, but if it was working before:
Olav, do you know what rule (and where) might have allowed this?
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev