Plone: Bugs, tags for testsite?

Hi all,
hi ploneistas,

I did not manage to tag a release today. During my tests with our code I found 3 major bugs:

- The code for the navigation-portlet is not there now.
  This should not hold the release. I would put plone's default
  navigation-portlet to the right column. That has the functionality,
  but not the style.
- Translations can't be exported into a new site. The installsite-code
  does not set references correct. Translated pages throw errors after
  they are imported into a new site.
  A temporary solution is to not use translations only when it's clear
  that the automatic export will not be used for the whole sandbox.
- The link integrity check feature is broken by the content import.
  Plone has a feature where it warns you delete a page that still
  is the target of internal links. These checks use references
  between pages. Because the content import fails to set references
  correctly,  imported pages cannot be edited if link integrity checks
  are enabled.
  A temporary solution is to disable link integrity checks.

Altogether we currently cannot create a sandbox from which we can export content into the next sandbox. Nonetheless the sandbox can be used to show what we have and discuss what has to be done.

So I'm +1 for tagging a release in this (partial broken) state and update http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/. If that's ok I would try to change the link integrity settings and the navigation portlet tomorrow and tag a release that can be used for the sandbox.

..Carsten