Re: Plone: svn reorganized

Hi Christopher,

Christopher Warner schrieb:
Is there any need to keep the /old stuff in there at this point? We can remove it an archive it somewhere but there's no need to keep it in svn if we aren't using it for anything.

I don't know if there are any usefull pieces. I looked at MainPage this week.

We can time to remove it in 4 weeks, it does not annoy there. When it is removed, it's not necessary to put it somewhere else. Everybody can view the last revision where it exists with trac or check it out with svn.

..Carsten