Plone: Bugzilla/Tasklist

Hi all,

I've sighted the bugs for www.gnome.org/beta in bugzilla and added many of them to the Tasks at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CmsSetup. (Is there an wiki-makro to easily insert bugs into a page and automatically mark them as resolved?)

To structure the bugzilla-listings I purpose the following changes to the tickets:
- Every summary should be prefixed with the Topic it's about. If someone
  classifies a ticket, he can change the Prefix/Summary to clear
  things. The following prefixes can be used for now:
  - Deployment
  - Theme
  - Content (of pages that are written by the Gnome Project)
  - i18n
  - Templates (Things that should be shown or dropped)
- Use the Target Milestone to order Bugs like the Tasks on
  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CmsSetup are ordered now, Priority to
  order Tasks within there and Servity to mark the importance for wgo.
- Use the keyword "gnome-love" to mark tickets that are easy to work on
  for new developers

It's time-consuming to maintain a tasklist in the wiki that contain many links to bugzilla and needs many edits to assign tasks and mark them done. We should move the tasks to bugzilla and only keep a list of Milestones with a general description and a link to a bugzilla-search in the wiki.

If we can agree on this and I can get permissions in bugzilla, I can bring bugzilla up to date and move the tasks over.