Re: RFC brainstorming

<quote who="Florian Ludwig">

> brainstorm.ubuntu is open source. I didn't found that much information
> about it yet. Maybe you could use it on gnome.org too. Some links:

Ah, interesting! I actually started putting together a Dell-like brainstorm
site for GNOME, but then Ubuntu beat me to the punch and I wanted to see how
it worked out for them. ;-) I didn't realise their implementation was open,
so I'll have a look and see how much I can borrow, and start working on this
again.

Thanks for the pointer!

GUADEC 2008: Istanbul, Turkey                         http://www.guadec.org/

   "I hear Tom Wolfe's speaking at Lincoln Center. [...] Well, of course
    we're going to fling poo at him!" - Mason the Chimpanzee, Madagascar