Re: RFC brainstorming

On Fri, 2008-05-23 at 15:41 +0200, PEDRO MACANAS VALVERDE wrote:
> Good idea for GNOME !!!.

Nice you like the idea :)

Badly its two different things - who likes it and who implements it.

So who has to decide if there will be something the like? Is this the
right/best ml to raise the idea, anyway?

And the second more interesting question, who implements it? I my self
(not associated with gnome or ubuntu at all btw) am not sure if i can
allocate any time to this soon.

On Fri, 2008-05-23 at 07:39 +0200, Robin Jakobsson wrote:
> It would be cool with some sort of aggregation where we can collect
> data from brainstorm.ubuntu.com that is tagged with 'gnome'. Oh, but
> they don't support tags yet, do they?
Can't find a feature like that, too. Would be great... maybe someone
should talk with the ubuntu ppl.

Florian

PS  I joined the ml, to not annoy the moderator with my mails, so no CC
    needed anymore.