[Fwd: TR: big problem with reaching library.gnome.org]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

I'm a blind websurfer using the textmode Lynx browseer; unfortunately I'm
unable to reach library.gnome.org while I perfectly reach www.gnome.org:
please can you implement the server to accept Lynx at all, independently
from the version?
At a Debian Sarge PC I'm using lynx v 2.8.4.1b-3.1,
at an Ubuntu laptop I use lynx 2.8.6-2ubuntu2, and that seems to work.

Can you help please since I can't change the old lynx version on the Debian
machine?

Thanx,

Osvaldo La Rosa.

--
	https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/1 :
Micro$oft has a majority market share in the new desktop PC marketplace.

--- End Message ---