Re: Status of Plone 3 skin for Gnome

The main issues i'm having right now revolve around the fact that there
are missing pieces of code here. After realizing that using the static
portlets for the side of the nav will not work i've started to port over
the portlets piece of this code which is 2.5 specific. It seems to be
missing items; specifically gnome_slots.pt which probably contained a
macro based on some sort of behavior.

I can get around this but I'd really need a mockup of what the site used
to look like; at least what the side navigation use to look like. Using
the css I'll try to continue on and put together something. The only
thing holding this back right now is the portlets piece but it's a
pretty important piece.

-C

--
Christopher Warner