Re: Status of Plone 3 skin for Gnome

Yeah Holidays and all that; I haven't done much work on it lately. I
plan to continue starting tomorrow night sometime. If anyone wants to
get down on this or hack session or whatever let me know. I'd like to
finish it this weekend if not by the next weekend. So the more help the
better.

-C

--
Christopher Warner