Re: Stale HIG

On 13 Feb 2008, at 23:01, Calum Benson wrote:

On 13 Feb 2008, at 12:40, Olav Vitters wrote:

And if I haven't broken the build, what's going on?

I assume a tarball hasn't been released. IIRC hig is now part of
gnome-devel-docs (or something)?

Yes, it is, so that sounds like a plausible explanation.

So how often are gnome-devel-docs tarballs released, and why haven't
there been any since before last November?

Ok, looking at the tarballs that have been released, looks like the last tarball was rolled for GNOME 2.20.0. I guess this is a bit of a problem for the HIG because it's not on the six month release cycle, so it has no gnome-2-20 branch, commits to which might have prompted a 2.20.x release in the meantime :/

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Team