Re: Stale HIG

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 11:53:34AM +0000, Calum Benson wrote:
> I've committed a few changes to the stable version of the HIG in gnome-
> devel-docs since last November, but as yet, none of them have shown up
> on l.g.o.
>
> How often is l.g.o regenerated, and how can I be notified of errors if
> the HIG build is breaking? (It all builds fine for me locally, but
> that doesn't always mean it will build elsewhere, of course...)

It rebuilds after every tarball release (it only checks later if the
tarball should be included in lgo). Aside from that there is a rebuild
every day (scans for new tarballs only). This as there are some things
hosted externally.

> And if I haven't broken the build, what's going on?

I assume a tarball hasn't been released. IIRC hig is now part of
gnome-devel-docs (or something)?

--
Regards,
Olav