Re: New Friends of GNOME website

Hi Quentin,

Writing skills would be very much appreciated! We'd like to really
have inviting language. Is there a place to check this in where we can
all make revisions. I tried putting it on the wiki but that's not good
enough for html edits, then I tried Google Sites but got some negative
feedback, ...

The idea of cumulative over time is really interesting. Badges would
be easy to do - it would just be a matter of keeping good records and
sending out a "Thanks for all your help. Hey- you've reached the next
level, here's your new badge" type emails.

Stormy