Re: misleading dates on developer portal

On Fri, 2008-08-22 at 17:47 +0200, eml wrote:
> The page at
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/
>
> has links to current documentation.  However, the only visible date on
> this site is from 2006.  This is misleading, as it may suggest that the
> rest of the documentation is obsolete.

Yes. I have removed that line. Thanks. The overview is still linked from
other obvious places, such as the documentation sub-page, and
library.gnome.org's guides page.

> Maybe there should be dates for each of the entries in this page,
> displaying the last update of each section.
>
> Otherwise, the site is really useful for gtk and gnome developers.
> Thanks,
> enric.

It needs some more cleanup though, after we have cleaned the old content
from the web server, leaving just the content that is in svn now.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com