Re: Gnome Plone Migration Update

Thanks Ramon.

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 2:58 AM, Ramon Navarro Bosch <ramon nb gmail com> wrote:
I'll try to write at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CmsSetup a TODO list.

Ramon

El 18/04/2008, a las 9:33, David Bain escribió:

I'm honestly just tuning in to all of this.
I had the impression that the gnome-slots issue was resolved.
It seems to be a problem when I install the gnome theme, so the issue with gnome-slots (for example) would be something to add to the TODO list?