Re: Gnome Plone Migration Update

On Fri, 2008-04-11 at 11:39 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Hello again. So are you(s) close to having something to put in svn that
> I can do a test deployment of on my PC?

Ahhhh, I had a conversation in irc with Bloodbare/Ramon who told me that
he would be taking care of it.. So I told him i'd defer what I was doing
and asked them if there was anyway I could help. He told me that he
would need help on PSC, I responded that it works with Plone3/Zope 2.10
to which he said that it was hard because gnome people wanted some
specific skinning on products or something to that affect. We also had a
disagreement, or, at least he didn't understand on the way I planned to
separate things into Products to get them working and then creating a
new egg when it was all complete. So, basically this seems to have been
his baby and he wanted to move forward with it in his direction so I
figure that's what he's doing.

--
Christopher Warner
cwarner kernelcode com