Dates on news items/release notes

Hi

I visited gnome.org today and noticed the news item about Gnome 2.20
being released. Then I realized I didn't remember if version released
some time ago was called 2.18 or 2.20, so I wasn't sure if this was old
news or really new news. The newsitem doesn't show any date, and neither
do the release notes I found by following the link. I tend to find it
annoying when websites don't show dates on news items, and I definitely
expect release notes to tell the release date (though they often don't).

Not that I feel wronged or anything, just wanted to provide a bit of
feedback. I hope, I found the right place.

(I did find out it's a fresh release - it's also on /. by now)

Peter Husen