Re: Moving the plone stuff into GNOME's svn
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Ramon Navarro Bosch <ramon epsem upc edu>
- Cc: gnome-web-list <gnome-web-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Moving the plone stuff into GNOME's svn
- Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 14:37:04 +0200
On Tue, 2007-08-28 at 17:57 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 11:42 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Ramon, the GNOME svn module now exists, thanks to the sysadmins:
> > http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnomeweb-plone/trunk/
> > So could you please move the code from
> > https://lafarga.cpl.upc.edu/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/?rev=104&root=wgo#dirlist
> > into that module, so all work can be done in GNOME's svn? Ask if you
> > need help. Don't worry about the svn history - it will just delay us.
> Ramon, is there a chance that you could do this soon?
Ramon, do you now have an svn account?
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev