Re: gnome-devel-docs: Some candidates from d.g.o.

On Mon, 2007-09-03 at 14:49 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:

> There's some screenshot generation that I'm pretty sure doesn't work.
> I'm not worried about it.

Hmm, worked fine the last time I tried it, but that would have been a
year or two back.  It's not supposed to do anything automatically or
anything, it's just a wee utility to generate screenshots from Glade
files.

> >  what other GNOME docbook gives you a
> > version with all the diffs from the previous version colour-coded and
> > highlighted?! :)  Dunno how we'll get that to work on l.g.o...
>
> That sounds like a general feature that could be added to
> library.gnome.org.

Probably not... last time we looked at into it, the tool that did the
comparison sucked up vast amounts of CPU for long periods of time, so
for the HIG we always just ran it locally and uploaded the HTML it
churned out.

Cheeri,
Calum.