Re: Problem on gnome.jardigrec.eu

<quote who="Ramon Navarro Bosch">

> Something happened to the hard disc and I need to go to the phisical
> machine ( a kernel panic ). Today is going to be difficult to solve it.
> In order to move the app to GNOME infraestructure I need a machine that is
> *NIX, with basic memory, basic HDD space and python-dev python-imaging
> libraries installed.

Right -- that we have. I'll need documentation (and possibly directions) as
to what to install to get it going. I've asked about this a number of times,
but haven't heard anything back. I can provide sysadmin support for this if
I'm given what I need to do so.

linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

  "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am: Stuck in the
     middle with you." - Steeler's Wheel, Stuck in the Middle With You