Re: Problem on gnome.jardigrec.eu

Something happened to the hard disc and I need to go to the phisical
machine ( a kernel panic ). Today is going to be difficult to solve it.
In order to move the app to GNOME infraestructure I need a machine that
is *NIX, with basic memory, basic HDD space and python-dev
python-imaging libraries installed.

Ramon

 En/na Jeff Waugh ha escrit: