Registration page for Gnome forums not loading

I tried to register in your forums site but the page isn't loading.

http://gnomesupport.org/forums/

I get a nearly blank page (blank below the page header information)
when I answer that I am over 13 years of age (much older, but we won't
go into that).

There's no feedback form there to notify anyone so I found this
address.

I can't contribute if I can't get in, nor can I get support questions
answered if I have any, unless I can register to be able to post to
the forums.

I thought you might want to be aware of this problem, especially if
it's something that's been ongoing but no one has noticed. This was my
first time trying to get in.

Sincerely,

Donald Hellen