Re: GNOME needs new web

Vojte(ch Smejkal wrote:
Hi people,

sorry for my arrogance, but i think GNOME website is out of date. If you
want new contributing blood to GNOME, it's necessary to create new
design and structure of this website.

Webdesign is evolving very quickly. I suggest to choose some modern
content management system and create good-looking template, because
visitors see graphics first!

If you'd looked at this mailing list before posting it, you may've realised that this is exactly what's going on. Gnome is in the process of moving to a new site based on the Plone CMS.

Martin