Re: Get Involved (was Re: 3 godfathers for 3 wgo sections)

On Sun, 2007-05-06 at 23:04 +0300, Quim Gil wrote:
> On 5/6/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
>
> > OK. So I'll try to take get-involved if it's not claimed already.
>
> It's yours.

I've done all I can with that for now. Half the pages have no clearly
specified purpose (that I could find) or the suggested text was
completely unsuitable.

The Contribute page was a duplicate of the About/Team page as far as I
can tell. It should be linked from the Get Involved page, I guess.

I've tried to make the unused pages private, but the menu has not
updated for me yet. I've fixed various other pages in other parts of the
site, and generally tried to correct the markup.

I have written very little original text, and I've left TODO comments in
various places, where decisions need to be made.

> Get Started and About still need their godfather. Come on
> guys, time pass quickly.

The "About" tab is mostly done now too, so I'm doing what I can with the
"Get Started" tab.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com