Re: 3 godfathers for 3 wgo sections

On Sat, 2007-05-05 at 22:12 +0300, Quim Gil wrote:
> > I'd like to just delete some of the second-level pages. There is too
> > much duplication and I think people will still find what they need
> via
> > the top-level tabs. OK, I don't expect you to approve structure
> changes
> > now, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.
>
> Structure was discussed and agreed looong time ago. However, if you
> have better suggestions explain them case by case. We can take quick
> actions if they make sense.
>
> My feeling is though that most duplications happen at a content level,
> due to the fact that different people wrote the text without being
> able to read what others were writing. I still believe the pages are
> pertinent as units but then again I'm open to improvements, as usual.

These pages seem to be the same, for instance:
https://edit.gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/get-involved/contribute
https://edit.gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/about/teams

If they both must exist, then I would expect the first one to be mostly
just a link to the second one.

I don't know what this is meant to be, but I can imagine that it
overlaps as well:
https://edit.gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/about/people

--
Murray Cumming