Re: 3 godfathers for 3 wgo sections

On Sat, 2007-05-05 at 20:16 +0300, Quim Gil wrote:
> These sections need a godfather to review them until being ready for publishing:
>
> - http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/get-started
>
> - http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/get-involved

OK. So I'll try to take get-involved if it's not claimed already.

However, it's not at all clear to me what some of these sub-pages should
contain. I can't find much on the wiki either. For instance, the
Business and Public Sector sub-pags under Get Involved.

Also, some pages seem to be duplicates of the existing
foundation.gnome.org pages (such as the Foundation contact details and
the Get-Involved/Donate page. Do we plan to remove foundation.gnome.org
pages, or do we want to have the duplication?

Sorry, sometimes I need to be told what do to.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com