Re: 3 godfathers for 3 wgo sections

On Sat, 2007-05-05 at 20:16 +0300, Quim Gil wrote:
> These sections need a godfather to review them until being ready for publishing:
> -
> -

OK. So I'll try to take get-involved if it's not claimed already.

However, it's not at all clear to me what some of these sub-pages should
contain. I can't find much on the wiki either. For instance, the
Business and Public Sector sub-pags under Get Involved.

Also, some pages seem to be duplicates of the existing pages (such as the Foundation contact details and
the Get-Involved/Donate page. Do we plan to remove
pages, or do we want to have the duplication?

Sorry, sometimes I need to be told what do to.

> -
> Your written English is good enough to edit texts with a decent
> quality. Your knowledge about GNOME is good enough to realize if
> something important is missing. You can spend some time in the
> following 7 days to launch the revamped wgo.
> Most of the content is already written and in page, you would go and
> edit them in a way that makes sense. The only dependencies are the
> rest of sections. You won't need to deal with any graphic design,
> CSS/HTML or backend trouble. Just writing & editing.
> In case of doubt at least I should be able respond or find the people
> with the answers. No open questions, no endless debates. Not this week
> before releasing wgo.
> Interested? Pick one section.
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com